Get Flawless Nails at The Best Nail Art Academy in Delhi
Beauty trends have flooded the beauty industry in monumental ways, and nail art courses in Delhi are giving the power to clients to control the statement they wish to make with their hands and nails. With summer coming to a close really fast, we have the best nail art academy in Delhi to help us get some much-needed inspo.
At Orane International Institutes, quality products and quality education are paramount which many nail art courses in Delhi might not successfully cover fully. But at the best nail art academy in Delhi, it is crucial to impart correct information and techniques so that nail-beds of clients are not damaged. Not all nail art courses in Delhi will share with you what we are about to:
- Indulge in nail art only on tips, to make nail growth between appointments look negligible
- Big fan of glitter? Opt for sparkles or glitter in your manicure
- Fan of French tips? The best nail art academy in Delhi helps you give a modern twist two the classic French-tips manicure.
- Nude manicures are your go-to? While there is nothing more amazing than finding the right nude nail-color that suits your nails and hands, try variations offered by nail art courses in Delhi by adding some zing to boring nails with some metallic or glitter nail art.
- Chrome nails are the latest trend, achieved by loose powder that leaves achromatic, mirror finish over different nail colors that may be used as a base.
Here’s a pro-tip from the best nail art academy in Delhi: – For the much-Instagrammed Rose Gold Chrome, try an orange base coat and use the powder above the colour for a flawless Rose Gold Chrome finish.
With more than 80 campuses in the country, the chain of Orane Institutes (known for nail art courses in Delhi and regarded as best nail art academy in Delhi) has already transformed the lives of over 35,000 trainees. We are a registered training provider with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through the SMART NSDC portal and accredited training partner of the Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&W SSC), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India. Our beauty courses are affiliated to IAO, Switzerland-based CIDESCO and the UK-headquartered CIBTAC, the world’s most famous awarding bodies in the beauty and wellness industry. Having been in existence for just 4 years, B&WSCC has skilled and transformed over 4,20,244 youth and made them reach the employment doors by way of organized placements and with extension of support for self-employment opportunities.