Beautician institute in Delhi – Beauty Courses, Job Profile, and Employment Opportunities
Beauty and Cosmetology are one of the leading and growing industries that are hardly affected by recession or economic downfalls. People are more conscious about their look, health, and overall personality growth. This is one of the reasons that the beauty and wellness industry is booming throughout the world. Also, it is creating the huge demands of beauticians, cosmetologists and of course beautician institutes. If you want to know important aspects to consider to find out a beautician institute, you are in the right place.
Let’s dig deeper to know what a beautician institutes in Delhi can offers?
Beautician & Make-up Courses Eligibility Criteria
- Admissions can be taken directly in the certificates and diploma courses mentioned above.
- Candidates who wish to pursue advanced diploma programmers or PG Diploma courses must have some work experience in the industry before applying for this program.
Type of Courses offered by Beautician Institutes in Delhi
- Basic Diploma programs
- Advanced Diploma programs
- Basic Certificate programs
- Advanced Certificate programs
Based on course-depth and duration, these programs can be categorized into the following categories –
- Short term courses
- Long-term courses
Job Profiles After Completing Your Courses from Beautician Institutes:
- Beauty Artists give treatment for the face, hair, skin, and the body. Threading, facials, massages, skin treatments, manicure, and pedicure are all included in Beauty therapy. They also advise on skin care, makeup, hairstyle.
- Specialized areas of work are electrolysis, permanent makeup used to give a permanent lip-line or eye-line, aromatherapy which uses fragrances and essences for beauty treatment by Beauty Therapists
- Beauty advisors market cosmetics, help customers identify the skin/ hair type and give advice on how to treat minor ailments. They give advice on the use of cosmetics, general health/fitness advice, treatment, and training is given in yoga/aerobics/health clubs by specialists in fitness and exercise.
- Hair stylers/hairdressers specialize in hair care, cutting, styling, and setting.
- Cosmetologists study everything related to beauty from daily care to specialized techniques that enhance the appearance.
Career Opportunities After Getting Skilled by Beautician Institutes in Delhi
- Beauty Parlors,
- TV & Film industry
- Fitness clinics
- Cosmetic firms as the sales consultant
- Fashion and advertising firms
- Modeling agencies
- Sports clubs
- Leisure centers
- Department stores
- Cruise ships and hotels
- Beauty clinics in hotels & health resorts
So if you are finding some good beautician institutes in Delhi, you can contact us at Orane International School of Beauty and Wellness. We are a registered training provider with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through the SMART NSDC portal, Orane is an accredited training partner of the Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&W SSC), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
For more details, please contact us at 8872500500 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.